The shouting of Allahu Akbar and the arrest of a Moroccan suspect makes it perfectly clear the #QuebecShooting was white supremacists….
Look how the media works. Total deceit by intent. 75% of their “breaking news” is focused on sensationalising Trump’s temporary ban on visas from the worse terror countries to stirr up public unrest. Trump’s policy is nothing new. It’s adapted from an excisting old policy by the Obama administration and was only activated now. 24-hours later and the “Muslim ban” report continues to be treated as fresh front page news.
Meanwhile, they dumb down another incident: in Quebec 40 Muslims are gunned down in what appears to be a Jihad attack by Muslim migrants – and little is mentioned in the media. Not only do they tone it down, but the only mention of the names of the Muslim shooter comes from. Instead, the media keeps focusing on anti-Trump demonisation so that this story about the Jihad attack on the mosque by other Muslims quietly disappears in the background without any major attention, since the attack would simply reinforce Trump’s ban. (more…)
Andrea Hamblin is a reporter for the Herald Sun. Her tweet below indicates that the police are not so much as investigating the car attack that killed at least three people and wounded many more in Melbourne as they are actively trying to cover up evidence that it was a jihad attack. They don’t want people to think this was jihad, and are working to conceal evidence that it was.
What do they think this denial will get them? Do they think it will please and pacify Muslims in Australia, such that there will be no more jihad attacks of this kind? If so, they’re in for a rude awakening. Or do they have some agenda that involves wanting to keep Australians ignorant and complacent about the nature and magnitude of the jihad threat? If so, what is that agenda? Globalist internationalism requiring national suicide? Can a better face be put on this?
A Fijian national working as a chef in New Zealand has been sentenced to 21 months’ imprisonment for immigration fraud.
Bimal Roy Prasad was sentenced at Manukau District Court on December 22, 2016 on five charges under the Immigration Acts 1987 and 2009 relating to providing false and misleading information on visa applications to an immigration officer and producing a visitor visa knowing it to have been obtained fraudulently.
Immigration New Zealand (INZ) Assistant General Manager Peter Devoy said that Prasad has been in New Zealand on various visas since June 2010.
“In each visa application, he had declared that he had no character issues or been deported from any country. However, INZ received information in February 2016 that Prasad had been deported from the United States to Fiji using a different identity,” Mr Devoy said.
He said that INZ received confirmation from the American authorities in March that the defendant’s fingerprints matched those for an individual by the name of Bimal Autar, who was deported from the US for aggravated felony in 2006.
“Prasad admitted the charges when the information was put to him and said he did it to hide his criminal history from us. We will not tolerate anyone committing immigration fraud,” Mr Devoy said.
From Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
“The views expressed by Commenters and Guest Writers on this Blog and Website may not reflect the views of the NZ National Front – however we stand for freedom of speech and the inalienable rights of New Zealanders to hold and express their opinions. People have a clear choice whether or not to view this Website and the Comments Blog – the NZ National Front respectfully suggests that people exercise that choice without judgement… particularly if the views held and expressed may cause offence to any person or persons. We consider this fair warning and disclaimer”